Show 8 of Season II, June 18, 2011
This week the Ozark Harvest Radio Hour is pleased to interview Sean McCandless and Sean’s Fishy business, visit the Grandview Hotel in Berryville, and enjoy the music of Ashworth and Scogris. Also appearing are program regulars Jon Toombs at Homestead Farm, and Johnice Dominick with the Carroll Madison Library Foundation. Be sure to listen to Alicia in Wonderland; this week she meets the National Spokesman for Synthetically Produced Vegetable Matter (SPVN), Sal Monella! Hosts Eddie Keever and David Lee Bell.
Complete Podcast (zip file)
Playlist on YouTube–plays all files in order
- Track 1:Jokes with the Boyz and the Grandview Hotel, our featured business
- Track 2: Alicia in Wonderland meets Sal Monella, Ashworth and Scogris sing Hometown Blues, and In the Garden with Richard & Jane
- Track 3:First part of On Location with Sean’s Fishy Business
- Track 4:Second part of On Location with Sean’s Fishy Business
- Track 5:Community Partners, Farmers’ Market schedule, and Johnice Dominick with the Carroll Madison County Library Foundation
- Track 6:Life on Homestead Farm with Jon Toombs, Ashworth & Scogris with Tough Love Blues and Adios from the Boyz.